YXS is connecting you to…
Prince George to Tucson, AZ!
4 hour flight, 1 x per week*
- Eat at one of only 36 cities in the world designated as a UNESCO Gastronomy City, which is recognized as a World Heritage site.
- By car visit Puerto Penasco, Mexico (Rocky Point). A popular modern day beach vacation destination, only 60 miles from the US border.
- Visit Saguaro National Park, where else can you see 50 ft high cacti!
- Visit the Pima Air and Space Museum, one of the world’s largest aerospace museums, housing more than 300 aircraft from throughout the history of flight.
- Feel lucky and game! Only 15 minutes from downton, Casino Del Sol has more than 1,300 slot machines, live poker, blackjack, bingo and more. Not only that, their AVA Amphitheater hosts famous bands, comedians and many other entertainment shows.
- Golf, wine and more golf! Tucson is home to many diverse courses, you may need 2 weeks to play them all.
- Wine tour; the Southern Arizona villages of Sonoita, Elgin, and Willcox are only a day trip from Tucson. Hit to road and taste the fruit of Southern Arizona’s wines (safely of course). There are many tours you can book to ensure you don’t need to worry about driving.
And so MUCH MORE! visit www.visittucson.org to see more of what Tucson has to offer.
Flights available: December 2 – March 24, 2023
* Please ensure you choose a Friday departure and return date in order to see available flights.