The safety, security and customer service of our customers is the Prince George Airport Authority's foremost concern. To ensure that these concerns are respected, YXS requests the media observe the following guidelines:
- Before arriving at YXS, a media outlet, journalist, photographer or camera operator must notify the PGAA of their interest in reporting from the airport property.
- At this point the appropriate airport personnel will be notified to expect a media crew on-site.
- For safety and security reasons, while on airport property members of the media must carry personal and professional identification. At any point while on the premises, they may be asked to produce identification.
- Please contact YXS Administration prior to any filming or reporting from airport lands.
- When filming inside the terminal building do not film security personnel or security checkpoints. Obtain prior permission from passengers and all airport employees before filming individuals.
- Respect security checkpoints and security personnel at all times.
For all media inquiries surrounding the Prince George Airport, please contact our Communications Manager Lindsay Cotter at 250 963 2422 or email@example.com.
FOR MEDIA RELEASES, CLICK HERE
The following logos are the property of the Prince George Airport Authority. If you require higher resolution or vector versions of the logo, please contact us.
Restrictions on Logo Use
Use of the Prince George Airport Authority’s logo, documents, and images without prior approval is strictly prohibited.